Baja 1000 Ultimate Race
Greetings to you from Baja!
We would like to extend an invitation to
join us for a trip of a life time to the world famous BAJA 1000. The
trip consists of a great Motorcycle or Quad experience on the first 100+
miles of the race course!. The tour is specially prepared for Beginner and
Novice Riders on the same course where, the next day, the best riders in the
world will race South to the end of the BAJA Peninsula!
Here’s what the Baja 1000 trip
- A specially prepared Dirt Bike or Quad, with two
Chase Trucks and drivers to meet you every 45 to 50 miles along the course with
one trailer and gas for all motorcycles
- Riding Gear (Helmet, Goggles and Boots)
- A FREE NEW set of NO FEAR GEAR (Jersey,
Pants & Gloves) for each rider to keep. Add $20 to have your name
and number embroidered on your new jersey.
- Lobster/Margarita Dinner on
- All Meals with drinks (Beer and Mix Drinks are
separate… ok maybe some beer…)
- A huge cooler and sandwiches for the ride
- BBQ, stove, propane, tables, plastic ware, paper
ware, cups coolers 2 large 120 quart pots, pans and utensils for cooking.
- Tents and sleeping bags.provided
- 3 experienced Tour Guides
- One Hotel Night in Rosarito (Two people per
Sunday Nov. 15th: Meet
everybody in Rosarito Beach.
- 3-7 PM: Hotel Check-in
- 7:30 Lobster Dinner
Monday Nov. 20th: Ride
from Ensenada to the first 100+ miles on the Baja 1000 course.
- 6AM Wakeup call
- 6:30AM Light Breakfast
- 7AM Depart from Rosarito to Ensenada
- 8:30AM meet at Hussong's Cantina parking lot
- 9AM Start the ride
- 1:30PM / 2PM meet for lunch on the course
- 6PM we all should be at the camp site (Mile 100+ on
the Race Course).
- 7PM Dinner/Party/ Camping
Tuesday Nov. 21th: Race
- 7AM Breakfast
- 8:30AM first bike should be passing by...
- 1PM Lunch
- 4PM Pick up the papers & the trash, (*or plan
on staying one more night camping.)
- 5PM back to Rosarito.
- 7PM Taco stop in Ensenada
- 9PM we should be back in Rosarito.
* If staying the extra
Wednesday Nov. 22th: Back
- 8AM Breakfast
- 9AM back to Ensenada
- 11 AM Fish taco stop
- 1PM back in Rosarito.
PRICE: $1350 US Per Rider.
We require a 50% deposit to reserve, and 50% by Nov. 13th prior
to the ride. Rental reservations cancelled more than 72 hours in advance are
subject to a $150 per rental cancellation fee. Cancellations within 72 hours of
reservation are subject to a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the rental
amount. $500.00 or Credit Card per rental to guarantee the refundable damage
deposit required for all rentals.
- The ride DOES NOT include medical or
- The ride is limited to 15 riders
- There is an opportunity to quit the ride every
- The decision of staying until Friday will be made
by the majority BEFORE the ride starts
- There is room for people that are not riding for a
fee of $300 ea.
- You may bring your own motorcycle but prior
arrangement with the group is required.
For reservations and availability, please call us
today! (619) 840-0057